<< Close

  • Rental Search
    # of bedrooms
    # of baths
    Town Home
    Block(s) from campus
    Search only available units.
    Search all units.
Telephone link button Email link button Property search button

Radford's most diverse selection of off-campus housing available!

Questions? We have the answers!

For further help, feel free to call 540-639-9672, or stop by the office Monday-Friday, 9AM - 5PM.



  • Who do I call to get my TV and internet service set up?

    Shentel (1-877-743-8538) is the local cable provider. They also provide internet service. Satellite TV service can be installed with a permission letter from the rental office.

  • Who do I call to get my utilities turned on?

    To get your electric, water, sewer, and/or trash service set up, contact Radford City Billing and Service (540-731-3602). To get your gas service set up contact Atmos Energy (1-888-824-3434).

  • What is the difference between a sublease and a takeover?

    In a sublease, ($50.00 fee) the original tenant remains responsible for the rental unit, thus remaining responsible for damages or unpaid rent. We do not recommend taking on such responsibilities. A takeover is much safer ($200.00 fee). A takeover releases the original tenant from any responsibilities to the lease. Also, the NEW (takeover) tenant is the only person required to pay a new deposit.

  • What if my neighbors are being too loud, causing a disturbance, etc.?

    Even if your neighbors also rent from Bondurant Realty, if you are being disturbed, frightened, made uncomfortable, etc. by anyone, you should call the police (540-731-3624). The police department will report your problem to us after your problem has been solved.

  • Why do I have to leave my utilities on if I am going to be gone for a long period of time (vacation, break, summer, etc.)?

    It is required by your lease to leave utilities on at all time. Turning off utilities is a violation of your lease. The reason that we ask you to leave the utilities on is a matter of maintenance; if the utilities are turned off, it can cause such problems as the refrigerator molding, the freezer leaking and causing water damage, pipes freezing and bursting, etc. You are responsible for any damages caused by utilities being shut off.

  • What if I get locked out?

    If you are locked out of your apartment during our regular business hours, you can borrow a key from the office. If you are locked out of your apartment after hours, you can call our 24-hour maintenance service at 540-641-5623 and someone will come ASAP to let you in.

  • When is rent due?

    Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is late after the 5th of each month. A late charge of $2.00 per day, beginning with the first day of the month, is assessed for rent received after the 5th of the month.

  • What is a guarantor statement?

    A guarantor statement is a form that your co-signer will fill out, agreeing to pay for any rent, fees, charges, etc. that you fail to pay for yourself.

  • If my roommate is delinquent on rent, will I be held liable for my roommate's rent?

    No. Roommates are each individually and separately responsible for their portion of rent every month. However, at the end of a lease, fees for any damages are shared and paid jointly.

  • What if I have a pet?

    "Pets" include dogs, cats, or any other animals that have the potential to damage property. If you are uncertain as to whether your animal qualifies as a pet, you should call our office at 540-639-9672 and ASK if your pet is acceptable. Fish, lizards, and other creatures that are usually small and kept in an aquarium will probably be acceptable. A small hamster could be acceptable, but a ferret probably would not. Again, the best thing to do is call and ASK if your pet is acceptable. If you have a cat or dog you can safely assume that you should look for a pet-friendly unit/house, which requires a one-time, non-refundable $400.00 pet fee.

  • What's an "efficiency" apartment?

    Efficiency apartments, usually one bedroom apartments, are designed for easy maintenance. Appliances are usually smaller than in a conventional apartment, and often a microwave is provided. The bedroom and bathroom are separate rooms, but often the kitchen is part of the living area.

Bondurant Realty Corporation
1300 East Main Street, Radford VA 24141
540-639-9672 Fax: 540-633-0972
Open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Licensed in Virginia
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed